Thread: Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7

Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7

I have upgraded to Windows 7 recently from Windows XP. I was using this software called Convertym before upgradation to convert a video file or a list of files from a format to another. The problem that I am facing now is that Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this problem is happening. So, if anyone has any idea about the problem, then kindly reply.

Re: Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7

The main problem why convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7 is because this particular software is supported by Windows XP only. I do not understand why you did an upgradation from Windows XP to Windows 7 because there were no problems with XP. To be away from such issues,it is advised that upgradation or installation of Windows 7 must be avoided.

Hello there, if Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7, then this is because you have done an upgradation of the operating system. You will not have such problems if you do a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. I have done a clean install of the same and am not facing any such problems. So, a clean install will solve this problem.

Dr. V Guest

The run as administrator option will force any particular application or software to run in the system forcefully. It will help you to install the software. After that, it is suggested that you set the operating system in the compatibility mode if Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7. You will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility option for this purpose. You can let the system to do this setting.

I think that you must have tried to install an old version of the software in the system because of which Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7. It has been noticed that the older versions of the softwares have incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system. So, you will have to search the internet for a new version of this software and install the same.

Download the compatibility tool for Convertym, if it is available. This is a tool that can help you if Convertym does not complete installation in Windows 7. Many of the issues that are being faced with softwares and applications in Windows 7 are being solved with the help of such compatibility tools. You will have to install this tool before the software is installed.

I have that software under W seven and It was installed correctly like a charm