Thread: No Sound on Gateway MC7803u Laptop

No Sound on Gateway MC7803u Laptop

Hello, I am having MC7803u Gateway Laptop. I have reinstalled the Operating system on it, which is a Windows xp. And now when I am trying to use the Audio from it, it is not providing me any type of sound from it. I have properly installed the drivers on it. And I have checked all of the solution which I know. So, if you are having any solution for it, then please help me to achieve it. I will be thankful to you.

Re: No Sound on Gateway MC7803u Laptop

Hello, it may be possible that you are facing the problem of the corrupt format of the windows and that is why though you have installed the Drivers on your Gateway MC7803u Laptop you are not able to get the solution for your problem. If you simply reinstall the Windows operating system on your computer you will able to get the solution for your problem. I have also got same kind of problem on my computer and get solved after reinstallation of os.

Simply follow the steps below:
    • First install the Realtek audio driver on your Gateway laptop.
    • Then simply restart the system.
    • Now download the audio driver for your Gateway laptop. And then simply extract the files.
    • Now you need to open the device manager and click on the Update Driver.
    • Now you need to click on the Install from a list of specific location and click Next.
    • And then simply browse to your drivers you extracted, and just install them nad get your problem solved.

It may possible that you are having the problem of the driver. For solving such problems related to the drivers you need to simply make use of the Driver Detective. It is having the features below:
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, I think you need to remove all of the driver related to your audio device from your Laptop. And then try to install all of them by making use of Driver Installation cd. It may be possible that you are not able to install the driver in proper way and that is why you are having the problem while making use of them. So, simply make use of the proper installation steps and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem in your Laptop due to the either corrupt sound driver or due to the improper installation of the Driver. So, just start your computer in the safe mode and then by making use of the driver installation cd you can simply install the drivers on your computer. So, you just need to use the safe mode and driver installation cd.