Thread: Trying to get the PQSERVICE(X:)drive on screen

Trying to get the PQSERVICE(X:)drive on screen

Hi i am having Acer aspire M1202 laptop and using it from last few years and with the windows 7 and the intel dual core processor, the thing here is that i want do use the PQSERVICE which is the facility provided me by Acer and also i want to know what actually the PQSERVICE is. One of my friend was telling that it is the partition that help us in doing the hidden partition. Please help me i am confused a lot .

Re: Trying to get the PQSERVICE(X:)drive on screen

PQSERVICE is nothing but the service which enables you to create partition on the hard disk , This is not the the normal partition but the hidden one which enables you to store all your important data safe from others also you can keep your important software or the drivers in it.But the thing is that you need more memory space on to your system also not the disk is almost full, it should be partly empty to create a partition.

PQSERVICE is the service that enables you to create the hidden partition and also you can store all your important data in it. The thing is that if you have to perform a hidden partition then you need more memory space. What you have to do is just boot your system and press the F2 key continuously and after few seconds the the BIOS will appear where you have to enable the D2D recovery. What it will do is create the hidden drive for you.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and spending your vital time for giving the solutions , Now the thing here is that i came to know what the PQSERVICE is but can anyone of you tell how to create it because i was not able to understand clearly in your earlier replies , please let me know the perfect way to do it, or is it possible if i have the memory of 80 GB. Please let know as soon as possible i am worried a lot.

Ok it sounds to me that you are a new user and not aware with the system that much, Its fine with me here are the steps that will help you in creating the partition.
    • First of all you have to visit the Acer site to http://support.acer.com/
    • Then choose the country where you stay.
    • Then select the drivers and download option .
    • After entering that tab you have to select the mobel of your laptop for example in your case it is Aspire M1202.
    • Than you have to download a file named "Post Acer Disk Formatter CD ISO Image"
    • once the download is complete than burn the same thing in a cd
    • Place the CD in the CD ROM and press F2.
    • After that Only use Next-Next-Next.... and this program will automatically create the PQSERVICE partition

The PQservice is the service that enables you to create hidden partition also the other thing here is that i tried doing the partition but somehow i am not able to do it , The problem i am facing is that it is displaying me the error message saying that you don't have enough privilege to perform the action and now i am helpless i don't know how to solve this one please help me in this case.The same problem is faced by me and also there are no ways that i can solve it. If you people know then please help me.