Thread: Application crashes in mac

Application crashes in mac

I had installed an online virus scanner on my Mac PC. The same when I launched the application work for a while and then crashed. I had tried it to run back after a reboot but still nothing works. I had removed and get a new setup for the same. But before installing the same I need to work on the same so that it must not crash again and again.

Re: Application crashes in mac

Here are some possibilities for it. If the system gets stucked Before the extensions load then there is more than likely a Hardware Issue. If the same happens During extension loading then probably one of many possible Extension Conflicts/Bugs. After extensions load when the finder starts then check Finder/Desktop Integrity and if the same happens after the desktop appears When you get to the Desktop.

The most essential is you try to recall whether the difficulties first became obvious with the installation or facilitating of new software or hardware. If so, start there. For illustration, if you had virus recognition software twisted ON during a current install, it could have critically precious your machine and caused your current difficulty.

Maintain a log of your freezes and crashes and evidence or documentation accurately what you were doing and what precise progression led up to the difficulty. Then confirm what you tried and if it worked. Patterns can appear and that will help both you and any technological foundation person you might deal with later. An additional process is to update the disk drivers in your boot blocks on the computer disk drive. Perhaps the simplest and quickest way to try this is to easy to pull the System file out of the System Folder, shut the folder and then pull the file onto the System File icon and decline it back into the folder.

If it not supported after installation it get crashes again and again then you can try the new or current Apple HD SC set of connections if you possess an Apple drive. If you use Silver liner from LaCie, it will inform you if your disk drivers necessitate updating. Together SCSI Director Pro (at present discontinued) from Transoft and HDT Toolkit from FWB Software are sequential, so you might finish up crippled in your hour of requirements. FWB's toolkit is regularly incapable to update the drivers in any case.

If you are running or working with a 400K floppies below in the System 7 is an actual can of worms. Do not even try it if you can keep away from it. It might be easy to hang the System, so you have to restart. However, it might instigate the data on the floppy to become completely unreadable under System 6.or System 7. Lock the floppy disk! You cannot be able to give a new name a 400K floppy disk, generate a new file folder or even see folders!"