Thread: Monolith icon based application malfunctions under Windows 7

Monolith icon based application malfunctions under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Monolith and icon based application which would enhance the icons. The problem is that it malfunctions and when executed closes down. I do not know what could have gone wrong. Please do help me out so that I may get the issue sorted out. Thank you.

Check out for the application installer file

You need to check out for the installer file that is been downloaded or taken in order to install the suite. This is because there may a possibility that the application may be affected or the installer file has some bug issue appended to the same. You need to use another installer file in order to install the application that would then make the thing to work out appropriately.

Reinstall the application

Reinstalling the application would help out in making the things to work out for you in a better and proper way. You need to go the control panel option and then look out for the add/remove program option. Choose the desired application that you need to remove and then it would be helpful in removing the application that would help in sorting the issue. Check out.

Dr. V Guest

Scan the system

There may be a possibility that the application you have installed may have some virus issue that might have corrupted the system and hence it is essential that the system needs to be scanned with the same. Use a powerful antivirus tool that is Quick Heal total security antivirus tool that may help in sorting the issue for the same. Look out for the thing. This would help out.

Compatibility issue

There could be a compatibility issue with the system that may be then make the thing to work out in such a way. You need to work out well as it needs to check out for the thing as the requirements needs to be fulfilled with the thing. Check out for the features that may then help you out in making the things to work out accordingly. Check out for the same. This should sort the issue.

Run system in safe mode

Run the system in safe mode and then look out whether the application is performing in the same manner or not. This is because safe mode is the best option in figuring the issue and the problem that may be relevant to the same. This is that the application may correspond well as thee are no features that may not allow the application to respond. So check out.