Thread: R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7

R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7

I am facing a situation in my computer that R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7. This software helped me to scan and find lost partitions, boot sectors and other file system components. It worked fine in Windows XP that I was using previously. I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. Please help me with suitable solutions.

Re: R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7

If R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7, then this is not any kind of problem. The main reason behind this is that the security features that Windows 7 has is blocking you from using all its features. You will have to use the option for "run as administrator" to solve this problem that you are facing. This option will force the application to run normally in the system.

The system requirements of R3CoverWin are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows XP
    • Windows 7

Additional Requirements:
    • Processor: 500 MHz or more
    • RAM: 512 MB or more

So, if R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7, then check out for what is missing in the system.

You will have to use the new version of the software if R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7. This software may be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system only in the latest version. This is because the new versions that are being released are being checked that all the operating systems available in the market should be supported by new version.

A tool called as the compatibility tool has been released to get rid of the problems like R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7, that are being encountered in this particular operating system. just remember that you have to install this tool before you install the software. If the software has already been installed in the system, then uninstall it and then, follow the steps as told above.

Hello there, if R3CoverWin does not provide all its features in Windows 7, then it is always suggested that you first run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in the system because this will help you to know whether the softwares and applications that have been installed in the system are compatible with the operating system or not. Use this technique for any software that you install in the system.