Thread: Music Blaster 8.1 not able to install under Windows 7

Music Blaster 8.1 not able to install under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I have Music Blaster 8.1 application in order to install to the system but I am not able to make the things to work out well. Help me out so that i can make it to work properly. Thank you.

Check out for the application installer file

You need to look out for the installer file that is been used to install the application. It may be that the application is not able to work well. So it is quite necessary that you look out for the installer file. There is a possibility that the application might be appended with some bug issue. So look out for the thing and then make the proper implementation to work out.

Reinstall the application

You need to reinstall the application in order to work out well. This is because it will help out to remove the bug issue that may be then appended to the same. This is the reason that may have been the cause that the application is unable to respond well. You need to remove the application from the control panel and then remove the same. Restart the system and then install the new application.

Dr. V Guest

Admin restricition

There can be a possibility that the application may not be application may not able to get install as the admin may have restricted the rights that needs to be fulfilled in order to get the same to work out. The admin might have restricted the rights to install the application using a normal user account. So do check out that would then help out in making the things to process.

create a new account

Creating a new account would then help out in making the necessary requirements that would be needed. You need to go to the control panel option and then to the user account. Fill in the required ailments and then under the manage option choose account type as Admin account. After that click on create account and then restart the system. Login using the new account.

Clean boot process

Try a clean boot process in order to make the thing to work out appropriately. This would then help in making the things to work out well. Follow the step as given below:

- Click on the start button.
    - Type msconfig in the searchbox.
    - Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    - Disable the services.
    - Restart the system.