Thread: JAR 1.02 not able to work in Windows 7

JAR 1.02 not able to work in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed the application that is JAR 1.02 into the system. The problem is that the application is not responding when been accessed. i do not know what could be the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the necessary ailments in order to make the things to work. Thank you.

Check out for the application installer file

You need to look out for the installer application file that is been used to install. This is because the installer file that is been used may have issues which would have caused the issue. This is because you need to look out for the thing. If the issue is with the installer file then the application would respond properly So look out for the same. This would help you out in figuring the problem.

Reinstall the application

Reinstalling the application would make the things to work in a better and easy way. All you need to do is to go to the start menu and click on the same. As it is been done you then need to open the control panel and open the add/remove program option. Select the application that you need to remove and then click on the remove button. Now restart the system and then reinstall the new copy of the application.

Incompatibility can be a wory

Look out for the compatibility issue problem that may have been the cause or the reason which make the application to work out in such a way. Now you need to look out for the proper or the minimum ailment that is been required by the application to support well with the system. Check out for the same this should then make the things possible for you to work out.

Compatibility tools installation

There is a way through which you can make the application to work out that is by installing the compatibility tools that may be required to work out with the same quite very well. Install the compatibility tools from compatibility center for windows Xp and Vista under windows 7. This would then make the application to sort out well. So look out for the thing this should help out.

Clean boot process

Run a clean boot service that would make the things to work out possibly proper for you. This is quite necessary that you look out for the change sthat may be implemented after the process.

- Click on the start button.
    - Type msconfig in the search box.
    - Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab.
    - Disable the services.
    - Restart the system.