Thread: Is it possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7

Is it possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with Core2Duo processor and 1 GB RAM. I want to know that is it possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7 or not? SE-MediaPlayer is a software that can be used to organize and play audio and video files, CDs, DVDs and flash clips. It also has many additional features. Many of my friends are using the same in Windows XP and it is working fine. All possible suggestions are duly appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7

It is possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7, but you will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode while this application runs in the system. The troubleshoot compatibility option has to be used for this purpose. I have been successful to solve many incompatibility issues using this method and hence, I can assure you that this can solve your problem. just remember to apply the settings for the future if the settings seem to be proper.

The system requirements of SE-MediaPlayer are as follows:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Other requirement: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

As the system requirements does not show that the Windows 7 platform is supported or not, i think that it is possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7. I guess that you will have to search for the alternatives that can be used for the same.

Inorder to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7, you will have to use the compatibility tool for this particular software. I suppose that it is be released and you can find the same by searching the internet. You must install this tool before you try to install the software. Such tools can help to solve the problem because they have been released to solve the incompatibility problems that are being faced in Windows 7.

The hardware and software evaluation tool can help you to know that it is possible or not to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7. This is a tool that lists the softwares, programs and applications that are incompatible with the operating system. If this software is listed among the incompatibilities, then you will have to use the methods that can solve such issues. Remember that you have to install the software before you run the tool.

If it is not possible to use SE-MediaPlayer with Windows 7, then you can use any of the complements that are given below. They have almost the same features as SE-MediaPlayer and are seen to support Windows 7 too. I have found them from the internet:
    1. Cool DVD Player
    2. AVS Media Player
    3. WinX DVD Player
    4. BEATLE
    5. TAMP Lite
    6. VisioForge Media Player