Thread: How to uninstall Little snitch from mac?

How to uninstall Little snitch from mac?

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new MacBook Pro. I don't know very much about it. I have installed Little Snitch in my computer, but due to some reason I want to remove this software. I know that, we can easily uninstall program installed in windows Operating System. But I don't know how to uninstall Little snitch from mac ? Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: How to uninstall Little snitch from mac?

You can easily uninstall Little snitch from mac. In windows Operating System you can remove installed program using "Add or remove program" option, but in Mac you can remove any installed application using just click-and-drag process. It means just click and drag the application into the trash. It will automatically uninstalled from your computer. This is one of advanced feature of Mac.

You can uninstall Little snitch from mac using following steps.
    You have to use Little Snitch Installer application to uninstall Little snitch from mac -> If you don't have Installer in your computer then you have to download it from here -> After installing this application, Open the Little Snitch Installer application and click the Uninstall button. After this Little snitch will be removed from your mac.

You can uninstall Little snitch from mac using following steps.
    You have to use Little Snitch Installer application to uninstall Little snitch from mac -> If you don't have Installer in your computer then you have to download it from here -> After installing this application, Open the Little Snitch Installer application and click the Uninstall button. After this Little snitch will be removed from your mac.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but niobne of them worked out. Then I use following steps. After this I able to uninstall Little snitch from mac. You also use this steps to fix this problem.
    First Create the new Shell Script-> Now create the AppleScript application using XCode -> Now add 2 buttons like "Uninstall" & "Cancel" -> now write this code in the apple script file -> Now just Copy the shell script file and paste it it to "TestApp.app/Contents/Resources" -> now run the Test.app.

This is very easy process to remove Little snitch from mac. You can do this in following way. Most of the people face such type problem and they are able to fix this problem by using following steps.
    Just drag Little snitch and drop into Trash -> it will automatically uninstalled from your computer.