Thread: Not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7

Not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7

Hello friends, I am having a problem in my system after upgrading it from Windows XP to Windows 7. Actually, I am not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this is happening, since I was using this same software previously in Windows XP. Is this software compatible with Windows 7 or not? Kindly help me with the solutions to this problem immediately.

Re: Not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7

If you are not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7, then this is surely an incompatibility problem that this software is having with the operating system. This is why it is said to install Windows 7 as a dual boot system, so that you keep another operating system installed in your system. This technique can help you when you find an incompatibilities in Windows 7. You just need to restart the system and load into the other operating system to make the particular software work.

Given below are the system requirements of My iPod Manager:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Additional requirements:
    • Hard Disk: 10 MB free
    • RAM: 32 MB free

So, you are not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7 because this operating system is not supported by this software.

Hello there, if you are not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7, then the hardware and software evaluation tool must be run in the system. This tool will help you to know whether the particular software is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to look for the alternatives that are available in the market, if the software is shown as incompatible by the tool.

I suggest you to use the option for run as administrator if you are not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7. This option forces any particular program or application in Windows 7 to execute forcefully. So, this problem that you are having is not an incompatibility issue. The Windows 7 operating system has many security features because of which it is not allowing to install this software in the system. This particular option will solve the problem.

The compatibility tool has been released for almost all the softwares and programs that are having incompatibility issues with Windows 7. So, if you are not able to install My iPod Manager in Windows 7, then I suggest you to search the internet for the compatibility tool of My iPod Manager. If you find this software, you will have to install it before you try to install the software. I am sure that your problem will be solved.