Thread: CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7

CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7

I am having a problem with this particular software that I have installed in my system. The case is that CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this is happening because all my friends are using the same in their system. But they are using the older versions of the Windows operating systems. This software is used for calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, pressure pipe, traffic, road geometry, topo surveying, earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.

Re: CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7

CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7 because this particular operating system is not supported by this software. CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not have any additional system requirements other than the operating systems that are shown below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

The problem that CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7 is clear because the main reason is the operating system that you are using. This is why it is said the installation or upgradation to this operating system must be must be avoided. There are no problems with the Windows XP operating system, so it is better to use this operating system, since you will be able to run almost all the applications and programs in it.

If CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7, then you must set the operating system in the compatibility mode by using the option for troubleshoot compatibility. You will have to let the system to find out the problems that the application is having with the operating system. You can also do this setting by yourself. You will have to specify the problems that you are finding when it runs in the system.

You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system if CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7. This will help yo to know if this software is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. So, you do not have to worry if the tool shows that it is incompatible with the operating system because there are many alternatives available for the same.

I suggest you to use the compatibility tool if CE CALC - Civil Calculator does not work in Windows 7. You just have to remember to install this tool before you install the software in the system. This means that first you will have to uninstall this software. This is an assured technique to solve the problem, since I have been successful to get rid of the issues that I was facing in my system with some applications and programs.