Thread: Cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod

Cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod

Hello friends, I am using Windows 7 operating system with 1 GB RAM and Dual Core processor. I am having a situation in my computer that I cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod in my system. I get an error saying that the setup of the software is not recognized by the operating system. Please help me with the possible solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod

You cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod in your system with Windows 7 because the system requirements of this software that are shown below does not show that it supports Windows 7 or not:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Additional requirements:
    • Hard disk: 10 MB free
    • RAM: 32 MB or more

Dr. V Guest

If you cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod, then this is surely the incompatibility problem that the software has with the Windows 7 operating system. To solve such problems, compatibility tools have been released for particular applications and programs. You will have to check the internet if such a tool is available for this software or not. If you get this tool, install it before you try installing the software and your problem will be solved.

I suggest you to quit the Windows 7 operating system, since it is the operating system that is causing the problem that you cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod. It is better to use Windows XP as there are no problems with this operating system and almost all the applications, programs and games run fine in Windows XP. So, formatting the system and installing Windows XP is my suggestion to solve the problem.

Some of the softwares that run fine in Windows 7 are given below. Use any of them if you cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod since they have similar features as YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod:
    1. Wondershare YouTube to iPod Converter
    2. Jocsoft YouTube to iPod Converter
    3. Need4 YouTube to iPod Converter
    4. AllRipper YouTube to iPod
    5. Jesterware iPod Video Converter
    6. Xilisoft YouTube to iPod Converter
    7. Free YouTube Downloader Converter

The problem that you cannot install YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod is because you are surely trying to install an old version of this software. The developers are taking care that the latest version of the softwares that are being released should work fine in all the operating systems that are available in the market. So, the new version of YouTube Video Downloader 2 My ipod will also work in Windows 7.