Thread: HP Pavilion p6000 Desktop showing boot manager missing

HP Pavilion p6000 Desktop showing boot manager missing

I am having the HP Pavilion p6000 desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed and when recently yesterday the error message came on the screen showing that the boot manager is missing. I dont know what this problem is about. So i want the help from you people for resolving this issue. So if anyone knows the solution for this problem reply back soon.

Re: HP Pavilion p6000 Desktop showing boot manager missing

You are having the HP Pavilion p6000 desktop and you are npot able to start this computer system because the error message showing that the boot manager is missing of the computer system. So i think first of all you should make sure that the hard drive which has the Windows 7 operating system is connected properly to the motherboard of your computer system. I think you should reconnect it again on the motherboard of the computer system.

If the hard drive which has the Windows 7 operating system installed is connected properly on the motherboard of the HP Pavilion p6000 desktop then i think you should repair the Windows 7 operating system of your computer system because i think boot file of the Windows 7 is missing or it is corrupted or damaged. You you can repair the windows 7 operating system using the Windows 7 installation disc easily.

For repairing the Windows 7 operating system boot manager of the HP Pavilion p6000 desktop computer , insert the installation disc of the Windows 7 OS and boot the system from the DVD. You will get two options, installing and repairing , select the repairing option. You will get the list of options after that. Select the startup section and repair it. After this the issue will be resolved

If your system is not able to boot from the Windows 7 installation disc then i think the first boot device preference of the HP Pavilion p6000 desktop computer is not set as the DVD rom. So first set the DVD Rom of the system as the boot device and after that start the system from the DVD drive. For doing that go to the BIOS setting during the startup of the system and set DVD Rom as the first boot device.