Thread: Cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7

Cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7

I am having a problem with this particular software after upgrading my system from Windows XP. The situation is that I cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7. I keep getting a message saying that this setup is not recognized by this operating system. If anyone has any idea why this is happening, please reply. This software helps to record various sound input.

Re: Cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7

Hello there, if you cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7, then I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. This tool will help you to know why this problem is happening. This is because it helps you to find out the softwares, applications and programs that are installed in your system and are incompatible with it.

You cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7, since this software supports only Windows XP operating system. You do not have to worry, since there are many alternatives that are available for the same in the market. You will just have to search for them on the internet. You will get many such softwares that work fine in Windows 7 operating system. this will help you to solve the problem.

If you cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7, then you must use the option for run as administrator. This is not an incompatibility issue. The problem is that Windows 7 has many security options and this is the reason why it may be blocking from this software being installed in the system. this option will help you to solve the problem and I can assure you this since I have also solved many issues with the help of the same.

It is advised that you should set the operating system in the compatibility mode if you cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7. You can do this with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option. This option can be found when you right-click on the icon of the particular software or application. I am sure that your problem will be hopefully solved.

The complements that can be used if you cannot install Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi in Windows 7 are as given below:
    • Audio Record Wizard
    • Alive WMA MP3 Recorder
    • MP3 Recorder Studio
    • FairStars Recorder
    • Perfect Sound Recorder
    • Audio Sound Recorder
    • Smart PC Recorder

All the above softwares are simple to use and have similar features as Sonarca Sound Recorder XiFi.