Thread: Keep getting "Files need to be burned" message

Keep getting "Files need to be burned" message

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new HP laptop which has Windows7 installed. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week whenever I start my PC I get "You have files waiting to burn" message on the right side of the taskbar. I don't know what is the problem. I repeatedly getting "Files need to be burned" message. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Keep getting "Files need to be burned" message

From your information it seems that earlier you have kept something for burning in CD and for some reason it is aborted and that's why you are getting "Files need to be burned" message repeatedly. In this case you have to either complete that process or you have to remove that process to fix this process. Just go to your CD burning software and remove that process from the list.

Hey it is very simple process to fix this problem. Just use following steps to fix this problem.
    In the right side of the taskbar look out for "You have files waiting to burn" Notification Area balloon message-> to view the files now, click this balloon -> Open the Start menu->click on the Computer button-> Right click on the CD or DVD drive and after this click on Delete temporary files -> Click on Yes to confirm deletion.
    After this you will not get any error message.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then one of my friend said me following tricks and after using this tricks now I don't have any problem. I think you also use this to fix this problem.
    First open the Start Menu -> Now In the search line type shell:cd burning and press enter -> now delete only the entire contents in the Temporary Burn Folder for the optical drive- > now Open Folder Options and select Show hidden files, folders, and drives -> Close the Temporary Burn Folder window.

As per my information you have to use following steps to fix this problem.
    First click on start button -> now click on Run option -> now type "gpedit.msc" in it -> Now go to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> All Settings -> now look out for "Remove CD Burning Features" -> if you find this, double click on it-> select ENABLED option and apply-> after this restart your computer.
    After this you will not get any problem.