Thread: What a good CSS editor for Mac OS X?

What a good CSS editor for Mac OS X?

Hi,

What a good CSS editor for Mac OSX?

Ideally free with preview of styles that you are currently editing.

Can you give me information? Thanks in advance for any help.

CSSEdit CSS editor for Mac OSX?

CSSEdit is good alternative of TopStyle which is use for windows. For anyone familiar with CSS the live preview and intelligent source environment are invaluable tools for your web site or application style in a fraction of the time it took before. Add X-ray Inspection powerful web page, and you have an unbeatable after debugging CSS.

Re: What a good CSS editor for Mac OSX?

I use Simple CSS, its available for both mac and windows. Its simple and free. Runs on Mac OS X and Windows. Simple CSS allows you to easily create style sheets cascade from scratch, and / or modify existing ones, using a familiar point-and-click interface.

I do not speak as an expert because I'm running Mac OS X 10.3.9, and I am only a teenager. On your Mac should be installed a fairly complete software: iWeb. I did not know much, I just wanted to help a PCiste who has iWeb , and inform me about the quality of this software which looks simple and I regret not having. Congratulations, you'll see that Mac is simpler to use and most comprehensive. Good luck, and answer me quickly!

Coda: the advantage is to integrate a traditional publisher (color, etc..), An FTP client, a CSS editor like CSSEdit, and a terminal. I have not tested, but the concept looks pretty.

TextMate: Only for editing plain text. But very, very powerful. Includes departure of many commands for editing text and commands by specialized languages, classified Bundles, with the possibility to create / import bundles. For Web development, a live preview is possible. This editor is very powerful but usable even if one does not know any commands from the beginning.

NVU is free and there for Mac and Windows, which is convenient: you can create a site for someone else who then manage the PC. I know that using CSS is possible with NVU, but I have not tested. Advertising pages in NVU is limited and, in my case, it never worked. The ideal is to find a program called FTP client.