Thread: Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7

Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7

I am having a problem after upgradation of the the system with this particular software. The problem is that Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7. This was the same software that I was using in my system before when I was using Windows XP operating system. I cannot understand why this problem is happening. Please help me with the solutions immediately.

Re: Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7

The system requirements of Cobalt Backup are as given below:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • RAM: 512 MB or more
    • .NET 2.0 must be installed

As it can be seen that the platform of Windows 7 is not supported by this software, Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7.

Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7 because it is incompatible with this operating system. I suggest you to use the option for run as administrator, as I am sure that this can help to get rid of the incompatibilities in the system. I am using this same technique to solve many such problems in my system. This is an option that forces any application or program to execute forcefully in Windows 7.

Dr. V Guest

If Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7, then I suggest you to search for the compatibility tool for this particular software. Such tools have been released for the particular softwares and applications that are having issues of incompatibility with this operating system. So, you will have to install this tool before you try installing this software and your problem will be solved.

Hello there, I suggest you to try to set the system in the compatibility mode if Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7. You will have to do this by using the troubleshoot compatibility option, that is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or program. You will have to let the system to detect the problems or you can do such settings by yourself.

Use any of the following alternatives if Cobalt Backup is not installing in Windows 7 and they have almost the same features as this software:
    1. BackupFly 2.5.2.3
    2. SyncBackPro 5.8.7.23
    3. Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Build 11345
    4. Timely Backup 1.0.0
    5. PCFileBackup 2.0
    6. Snap Backup 4.1
    7. SplendidBackup 2.6