Thread: Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle

Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle

I am having a problem with the Windows 7 Ultimate operating system, that I have newly installed in my system. The problem is that Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle. This mostly happens when I exit after playing any game. Sometimes the entire game lags because of such problems because of which I have to restart the game again. Kindly help me with the solutions to this problem.

Re: Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle

The problem in Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle may be because this operating system uses a lot of graphic memory. The main problem is because of the built-in gadgets of this operating system. Also, there are such problems because of the themes. All these features causes the system to be slow. So, switching to the Aero theme and turning of those gadgets will solve the problem.

I guess that your system has been affected with an infection because of which in this operating system, that is Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle. This may a malware infection, so I suggest you to use an anti-malware for this purpose. This security component has the ability of staying in the background of the system and checking for the malicious activities that are going on within the system.

Hello there, The problem of Windows 7-CPU usage is abnormal, sometimes reach 100% when idle can be solved by starting the Task Manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL. You will have to end all the unwanted processes from here and you will see that the speed of the system will increase and the memory usage will also be decreased. This will help to solve the problem.

I suggest you to optimize the system using the following tools:
    • TUNEUP UTILITIES
    • REGISTRY MECHANIC
    • SPEEDUP MY PC

There may be many junk files in your system and the processor may be wasting the memory to keep the references of those files in your computer. So, running the above mentioned tools will remove all the errors and junk files from the system.