Thread: Quick word to pdf 3.0 not able to install under Windows 7

Quick word to pdf 3.0 not able to install under Windows 7

Hello. I have a Hp pavilion laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is that I have installed Quick word to pdf 3.0 application in order to convert my word file to pdf. but I am not able to install the application to the system. I do not know what could be the reason? Please help me out in sorting the issue.

As your system is been installed with Windows 7 it could be that the application may be restricted to get installed using a normal user account. The administrator might have revoked the authority or privilege to do so. Hence this is the reason the application is unable to install to the system. It is that you need to work with the same by loggin to the admin account.

You can create a new account and make it as Admin account if not able to get access to the same. You need to go to the control panel option and then choose the user account option. Open it up and then fill the parameters by clicking to create new account. After it is been done you then need to select the account type as Admin account under manage section. Then create account, restart the system and hence login using the same.

It may be that the application is been appended with some issues and hence you may be not able to perform the task. The system file of the applications installer may be corrupt due to some bug issues or virus and hence the installer file is not proper. You then need to look out for some other installer file that may help you out in installing the application well. Check out.

Remove the installer that you are trying to use. Download the new pack of the installer file from the official site. You may not face then problems that may be appended with issues with the application that leads to installation problems. So perform the same that is been advised. It will help out very well. It is quite very much necessary that you look for the same.

Try to install the program under safe mode option. It could be that the application is not able to install under the highly sophisticated features of the same. You need to try out to install the application using the safe mode option. Safe mode option do not posses high features and hence you can then install the features quite very well without any issue.

Windows7Guy Guest

Re: Quick word to pdf 3.0 not able to install under Windows 7

Hello Xylina,

First make sure your software is compatible with with Windows7:
    Windows 7 Compatibility: (There you will find out about hardware and software compatibilty.)
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/com...s/default.aspx
    There is a pulldown from which you can choose "hardware" and "software".
    There are also some great articles, instructional videos and such to help with your Windows 7

Lastly, do make sure you are administrator on the PC, as you will need full admin rights to install programs on the PC.

Thanks,

John M
    Microsoft Windows Client Team