Thread: Alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks

Alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks

I have recently upgraded my system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I was using this software in my system to audit software and hardware components that were installed on my system. I am getting the alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks in Windows 7 operating system. I cannot understand why this is happening, but it is not allowing me to install the same. Please help me with suitable solutions.

Re: Alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks

You are getting alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks because the operating systems that it supports are as follows:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Dr. V Guest

I suggest you to first install the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system if you are getting the alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks. This tool will help to know that whether this issue is due to an incompatibility problem or something else. If you find that the software is compatible with the system, then there is some problem with the setup of this software. So, I suggest you to try to install another setup of this software and check out if your problem is solved or not.

Hello there, you may be using an old version of the software because of which you are getting alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks. The old versions of the softwares and applications are having such kinds of incompatibility issues with Windows 7 operating system. So, I guess that installing the new version of the software will solve the problem.

The "run as administrator option" will help you to solve the problem of getting alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks. This is an option that forces any particular program or application to execute forcefully in the system. The run as administrator option can be found on right-clicking the icon for the particular program or application. I have used the same technique to get rid of such problems in my system with Windows 7.

Look out for the compatibility tool for Asset Tracker for Networks on the internet. Such tools have been released for the softwares and applications that are having such issues with the Windows 7 operating system. So, if you are getting alert message while installing Asset Tracker for Networks, then I suggest you to install this tool before you try to install the software and your problem will be surely solved.