Thread: How to remove kxvo.exe

How to remove kxvo.exe

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine till last week, but from few days my system is working very slow after finding a lot i came to know that kxvo.exe is the file which is creatign a problem for me. Can anyone direct me how to remove kxvo.exe remove from my system. Any suggestion would be very helpful for me.

Information about kxvo.exe

My friend kxvo.exe is a Trojan backdoor who work similarly like amvo.exe virus in such kind of case you will not be able to enable the Folder Option or cannot show the hidden files running into you computer and at the same time there will be some file hiding issue too. Whenever you try to open Yahoo messenger you will get a message as An exception breakpoint has been reached.

How to remove kxvo.exe

First of all you have to go to the Start menu- > Search option > All Files or Folders.After that in the search tool of "All or part of the the file name" section, type the keyword 'kavo.exe' . For getting the best result from the search select the 'Local Hard Drives" or else 'My Computer' and after that click on the 'Search' option button. When search is finished by the Windows select the kavo.exe file and after that highlight the file and after that copy/paste the path of the file into the address bar of the windows browser. After that save the path of the file on the clipboard because in future you will require the path of the file to delete kavo.exe .

Cannot remove kxvo.exe

I had try to delete all the files on my computer by still it's working slow at the same time i had also press Ctrl + Alt + Delete option and also kill all process which consists kxvo.exe but that didn't helped me a lot, does anyone has any other alternative solution apart from formatting my system because i am having some important data on it and some drivers are also missing.

Remove kxvo.exe

If you really want to remove kxvo.exe from your system for that you need to make some changes in registry for that you need to click on start go to run option and type regedit and press enter, now registry window would get open and then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > Advanced, then you double click on the hidden value and give it a value of 1. Same thing you have to do it with HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > Advanced > Folder > Hidden > SHOW ALL Change the value of Checked Value to 1 and fianlly reboot your system for changes to get effected.