Thread: RadioBOSS 4.0.4.453 application not able to install in Windows 7

RadioBOSS 4.0.4.453 application not able to install in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with the Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is RadioBOSS 4.0.4.453. The problem with the application is that I am not able to install it to the system. I do not know what could have been gone wrong. Please help me out so that I can install the application and make the full use of the same.

Re: RadioBOSS 4.0.4.453 application not able to install in Windows 7

The problem that the application is not able to get install to the system could be that the installer file that you are trying to use may be appended with some issues and hence the file may have gone corrupt. You need to scan the file for the hug issues and hence get the thing sorted out so that you may then install the application. This would help out in making the things to work.

There can be a possibility that the rights for the normal user account may not have accessibility to install the application to the system. You need to check out that the admin may have restricted the normal account user to install any application. Hence you need to login to the admin account by entering the password that may then help you in installing the application.

If you are not able to work out with the same that is you have no idea abut the admin password you can then work out by creating a new account from the control panel. Then open the user account option and then fill in the parameters. After that in the manage option make the account as admin. You then need to restart the system and then login using the same.

There can be issue that the application is not able to work as it may have gone corrupt due to external entity that is a virus. Also it may be that the disc that you are using to install the same may have been damaged as the disc may have been corrupt. So it may then help you out to configure and get the same output or the conclusion for the query. Check out.

It may be that the application is not able to cope with the operating system. You need to install the compatibility tool for Windows Xp or Windows Vista under Windows 7. This will then allow the application to work out so that this would allow you to make it workable. It is essential that the operating system should be able to cope worh the same.