Thread: Issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7

Issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7

Many of my friends have suggested that Chily Offline Folder Report is a very good software that could help to examine the mailboxes of selected domain. But, I am having the issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7. My friends said that they had installed the software from the same disc and there were no problems as such. I am not able to use all the features of this software. All your help is appreciated.

Re: Issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7

It is possible that the issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7 may be because the installation of the software may be not proper. The system does not prompt such errors many a times and hence, the users do not come to know about the same. This happens when other applications and programs are running along with the installation process. So, it is recommended to quit all the applications and software before starting the installation. So, I suggest you to reinstall the software.

Dr. V Guest

The issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7 is because the system requirements that are shown below does not support this platform:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Starter

Additional requirements:
    • Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz
    • RAM: 64 MB free
    • Hard disk: 10 MB free

Hello there, if you are having issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7, then you may have installed this software from a corrupt disc. Either the disc may be corrupt or the setup. This happens when you use the same setup for a long time. So, download the same software from the internet and install it in your system. It is possible that your problem may be solved.

Run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check whether the issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7 is due incompatibility or something different. If the toll lists this software among the incompatibilities in your system, then the problem is an incompatibility issue. You will then, have to find the alternatives for the same. If you do not find it as incompatible, then reinstalling the software will solve the problem.

I suggest you to set the system in the compatibility mode by using the option for troubleshoot compatibility if you are having issues of Chily Offline Folder Report in Windows 7. You can let this system to check the problems or you can specify the errors that you can see when it runs in Windows 7. If you find that the application is running well, then apply the settings for the future.