Thread: Pandora not working via bluetooth connectivity on blackberry os 5.0

Pandora not working via bluetooth connectivity on blackberry os 5.0

Hello everybody, I have been using Blackberry OS since last 2 years. I have never figured out any problem with the bluetooth connectivity while using this operating system. But recently i have upgraded by the Blackberry OS 5.0 and my Pandora is not working with it. What can be the problem?

Check your Bluetooth Device.

I think it is normal to play with Pandora in Blackberry Operating System. So according to me there would not be any problems in your Operating system but the problem could be with your bluetooth device. Check your device with some other mobile or you may check by connecting the another copy of same device on your OS.

Pandora would not be supporting your Mobile.

If you are trying to play some songs via bluetooth on blackberry Operating System then let me inform you that Pandora does not work properly with all the blackberry mobiles. though it will install on your operating system properly but it will not work as per your expectation. I would like to tell you to make sure first about compatibility of pandora on your latest BlackBerry OS.

Use Cords to check.

I think it should be working. I mean to say it would be having some problems via playing it with bluetooth. I think you should try it by playing the Pandora via cord and then check whether is it going smooth or not. Sometime it may happen that your application would be working perfectly but the connection causes an error in playing.

No Problem with Bluetooth Device.

I have tried my bluetooth device on my friends mobile and it was working fine. Even i have used it for some hrs but it never shown any problem. So it is for sure that there is nothing wrong with my bluetooth.

Enable Bluetooth in Pandora.

As you said that your bluetooth device is working fine then there must some problem with the settings on your pandora. Have you enabled bluetooth in Pandora? If no then follow this steps.Go to the Station List screen and click on the Blackberry key to pull up the menu. Select Options and the go for enable Bluetooth, do not forget to save it. Now try again connecting to Pandora.

smile Re: Enable Bluetooth in Pandora.

Quote Originally Posted by Devasis View Post
    As you said that your bluetooth device is working fine then there must some problem with the settings on your pandora. Have you enabled bluetooth in Pandora? If no then follow this steps.Go to the Station List screen and click on the Blackberry key to pull up the menu. Select Options and the go for enable Bluetooth, do not forget to save it. Now try again connecting to Pandora.
    problem solved