Thread: Snow Leopard - Multi-Language?

Snow Leopard - Multi-Language?

I like using the Finder in spanish, but my applications like Final Cut in English, with 10.5 no problem, just go to my information menu of the desired application and check the appropriate box in language.

But in 10.6 Any that has disappeared from the information menu? Someone an idea how to do it without each time the menu Lauguage & Text to change the language before you open that application?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Snow Leopard - Multi-Language?

Okay, so in the Finder, right click the application> Show package contents It goes in "Application.app/Contents/Resources/" And you move the file"English.lproj to "Folder/Contents/Resources Disabled/".

Mac OS X has always been multi-language, and I do not expect Snow Leopard otherwise. The only differences were the language of the packaging and documentation included, not Mac OS X itself. You must be able to choose English as their primary language, no matter where you buy Snow Leopard.

OS X has an entire system, built-in spell checker for a while now, but until Snow Leopard, it could not verify the spelling of whatever your default language was. But what if you needed to prepare a document in another language, say for a college assignment Spanish? In this case, you should end up with a document about each word highlighted in red, with no reliable way to check the spelling of it.