Thread: Reinstall the Operating System on NV52 Notebook Series

Reinstall the Operating System on NV52 Notebook Series

hi
    i just purchased a laptop which is NV52 Notebook Series.In that type of laptop i have installed it windows vista as operating system.Actually i want to know that how do i reinstalled my operating system from my system because some problem has created, i need to reinstall my operating system. So anyone suggest me that how do i reinstall my operating system from NV52 Notebook Series laptop.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Reinstall the Operating System on NV52 Notebook Series

In that system use windows vista operating system. You can also use AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 dual-core processor QL-62/QL-64/QL-65 processor. In that system you can used 250 GB hard disk drive. As well as in that system use some communication device like blue tooth,LAN,WPAN. If your computer experiences problems that are not recoverable by other methods, you may need to reinstall the Windows operating system and factory-loaded software and drivers. To reinstall using discs, make sure that you must create the set of recovery discs beforehand.

In that type of laptop you can use used windows vista operating system. It is a great thing that if any problem create in system so in critical situation you can reinstall your operating system from your system. So when you want to reinstall windows vista from your system then firstly restart your operative computer system. Your using gateways laptop that why ,when you restart the system then gateway type logo will appear on the front screen after that you can press the Alt and F10 keys repeatedly. Then enter key when prompted with a boot screen finally the recovery program has been loaded and then follow prompts for re installation.

When you want to reinstall operating system in pressing the Alt and F10 keys but your system is not able to re installation process then you need to recovery media because when you restart the computer and then Alt and F10 keys and then enter key that time the system recovery program has loaded, and after that you can follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system. Make sure that if there are so many recovery CD's means there are multiple CD's then insert the first recovery CD.When you want to create a set of Gateway Recovery Media. That time you need to have internal optical drive but if you don't have internal drive then you need to an external optical drive.

When you use recovery media for installation of operating system that time firstly insert the disk labeled system CD into the disk drive of you r computer system and after that you should need to restart the computer. Whenever you see the logo of gateway on your front page of the screen then press F12 key repeatedly.When you have done that process then select the CDROM or DVD as the device of the boot then finally When prompted for the Recovery CD, remove the System CD and insert the Recovery CD.After the system recovery program has loaded follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system.