Thread: Logon Screen Rotator 2.1.0.2 issues under Windows 7

Logon Screen Rotator 2.1.0.2 issues under Windows 7

Hello. I have Windows 7 installed as the operating system to my desktop machine. I have installed Logon Screen Rotator 2.1.0.2 application into the system. The problem is that the it is not able to work properly. It freezes or do not respond when been executed. Please help me out in order to make the thing to work out properly. Thank you.

The application that you have had installed could be appended with some issues. It is that the application may have some bugs related to it and hence it is the reason that you are not able work out with the same. It is possible that the application to have the issues. There is a possibility that you may then be able to work out with the thing.

Try re-installing the application that may be causing such problems to the same. Re-installation would then enable you to work out with the application. It is necessary that you need to process out the thing in order to make the thing to work out correctly and remove the bug. Go to control panel and the to add/remove program. Remove the program and then reinstall a new pack.

Dr. V Guest

There might a compatibility issue related to the application with the operating system. hence you are not able to use the same. You need to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 that would then enable you to work out with the application then. It will support the feature that the application may require to work out.

It may be that the application is not able to support the feature for Windows 7 hence it is not able to work well. There may not be a tool or support feature for the same. You need to look out for the updated pack or try running the application under the backup system file that is Windows Xp of Windows 7. This will then allow you to use the application and make it function properly.

Perform a clean boot service that would then allow you to work with the application appropriately without any concern. Here it is as follows:

-- Click on the start button.
    -- Then you need to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter.
    -- Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    -- Disable the services.
    -- Restart the system.