Thread: Where to find Linux filter dam?

Where to find Linux filter dam?

Recently I have heard about the article that the Ministry of Education issued a notice requiring local educational administrative departments to make the campus network, the network can be monitored in the state, local educational administrative departments should regularly inspect the campus network, guiding primary and secondary schools in the network server and computer Internet filtering software installed on the green , through technical means or delete a timely shield contains vulgar, obscene, violent, reactionary and other information on the content and offensive comments, so that timely detection and timely treatment. If this is the problem then we will surely in the need to find the Linux filter dam.

Campus network to monitor the state is not an easy thing

I have also heard about the same article and according to me making the campus network is to monitor the state is not an easy thing. First of all, local educational administrative departments of the campus network to assume inspection, guidance responsibility, through technical means and computer network server Internet filtering software installed on the green, block or delete the bad stuff.

Re: Where to find Linux filter dam?

See according to the actual situation of primary and secondary schools, full campus are XP Children in school as long as the headquarters for the installation of a dedicated web content filtering Linux The server can filter dam. Then, Linux Filter dam server software where to look for? According to foreign experience, well-known DansGuardian Filter dam is a good choice. But here's the real question is: What is "contains vulgar, obscene, violent, reactionary and other content" of information?

I am not that expert in this but then also we must develop a harmful information, "the phrase bank," making contain these "phrases" ( phrases ) Pages are effectively filtered out, only a website "blacklist" is not enough. Web Page is the core of the code phrase filtering technology (framework) is that he first used C + + Written out, and later in GPL under the rules, many people involved.

As per my knowledge Linux Filter dam technology is now quite mature (who won international awards), which is a fact. Now the most urgent task is to establish harmful information "Phrase bank", which is money cannot buy from abroad. The establishment of harmful information, "the phrase database" must follow the mass line, and launching broad public participation in Caixing.

The thing we must consider is that at this point, let me tell the truth. I am very concerned about the majority of XP Children's healthy growth. Year after elementary school XP really good, that is too large for the children in terms of systems, and the department of adult products. I advocate going international Sugar Self-starting U Plate line, to protect children's healthy growth.