Thread: Incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7

Incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7

I am having incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7. This application is not working fine after I have upgraded my operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7. It helped me to get rid of all the DDOS attacks that used to place while on the internet. But, now I am not getting the full support of this application. Please help me with the solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7

You are having incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7, since Windows 7 platform is not supported by this application. Here are the platforms supported:
    1. Windows 2000
    2. Windows 2003
    3. Windows NT 4.x
    4. Windows XP

I guess that you will have to search for the alternatives or complements for FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic.

The incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7 is just another problem that has been encountered in the operating system. There are many such other issues with the operating system because of which it is recommended by many experts to quit installation or upgradation to Windows 7. There are no problems with Windows XP, so there is no need for an upgradation to Windows 7. Also, an upgradation from Windows XP needs a clean install.

Dr. V Guest

Search for the compatibility tool for FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic. Such tools have been released to solve such incompatibility problems in Windows 7. So, if there are incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7, then I suggest you to install this tool after downloading it from the internet. Only after that, you should install the firewall. This will solve the problem.

I advice you to run the hardware and software valuation tool in your system if you are having incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7. It is possible that this application may be incompatible with Windows 7. This tool will help to detect the same. It means that will show which all softwares are compatible and incompatible with the operating system.

Try using the following firewalls if there are incompatibility issues of FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Basic in Windows 7:
    • Anti Spyware Guard
    • TrustPort PC Security
    • Comodo Firewall
    • FortKnox Personal Firewall
    • NETGATE Internet Security
    • Kingsoft Internet Security
    • Mil Firewall
    • Rising Firewall 2009