Thread: Is Linux Desktop new version is worth to wait?

Is Linux Desktop new version is worth to wait?

As we know, office suite is a core component of the desktop personal computer. Today, Oracle has the Open Office Package. We all know one thing Open Office the new version of office suite unlike in the past, performance has a considerable upgrading and improvement, for example, start time of the 48% ( 6 Seconds to start is completed), support for proprietary file formats. After that also my question remains the same. Is Linux Desktop new version is worth to wait or not. I am not getting the clear idea related to it so I am discussing this topic on forum.

Re: Is Linux Desktop new version is worth to wait?

According to a more practical package available. This year, all new models released Linux the desktop will contain open Office the new version of the package; there is no doubt that this is a big happy event. The point which should also be considered that procurement of software implementation methods of the relevant provisions of the domestic software developers need to calculate the cost of the proportion of the final product

Free software, the import prices may not count

Free software, the import prices may not count. In fact, for free software, this method of calculation is very rough, do not apply, but should adopt common international COCOMO Model to estimate. As a result, we can easily see that some so-called "domestic software" actually is not a "domestic goods."

Open office package development costs 10 Billion U.S. dollars

I have read an article which clearly explains that COCOMO model estimated open office package development costs close to 10 Billion U.S. dollars. The international community was further found that a single Linux Desktop package valued at up to 1 More than 1000 U.S. dollars. We understand the words that is, a Kanas Baby (product) contains a free package is priced in the 1 Million Yuan or above, this is not scare-mongering.

Re: Is Linux Desktop new version is worth to wait?

You must also not forget that Kanas store the significance of popular free software should not be underestimated. I find it strange that in the valuation of domestic software issues, some people clearly unreasonable, but an impressive-looking gentleman. Software is a real science and technology, cannot tolerate fraud.