Thread: How to stop automatic driver installation

How to stop automatic driver installation

I am using windows vista. Recently I had installed my mobile device in the computer to get some songs. Now whenever I boot my compute a message appears which recommend for a driver installation. After pressing next it shows that drivers not found. as i did have a internet. How to stop automatic driver installation. And the other thing I want to know is how to stop the start up items by defender.

Re: How to stop automatic driver installation

By evasion, the Windows Vista bring up to date service will search for and download device drivers for your hardware. Problem is that, the drivers that it finds (and installs automatically or mechanically unless you have put out of action the alternative as seen by you) are not essentially the better choices for your hardware, and in rare cases may cause their own troubles.

You can be suggested that it is much best to put out of action the update driver utility and do your own driver updates when essential.To put out of action automatic or mechanical driver updates, you have to open the 'start' menu and right-click on 'computer'. And select the option called 'properties'. select on 'advanced system settings' on the left-hand pane. Then you have to select the 'hardware' tab and click 'Windows update driver settings'. Select the 'never check for drivers when you attach a device' option. And at the end select OK.

Windows Vista contains Windows protector, which most people know as Microsoft's in-house anti-spyware submission, and it's very better and best at that. Protector has a few other tricks up its insulation though, together with the handy aptitude to monitor and put out of action start up programs. Nothing slows down a computer like a few dozen submission set to load when you boot Windows and then sit idle in the taskbar, so let's look at using Protector to clear these pesky parasites.

To put out of action startup apps using Windows protector, you have to go to the start/all programs then after you have to run 'Windows Defender' as administrator. Select on the 'tools' icon which you can see on the top of the screen. And then after you have to select 'software explorer'. The left hand pane show the programs that are set to load every time your computer starts up, sorted by the name of the company had been generated. Clicking on an item brings up details in the right-hand pane.

If you are deleting an application or submission removes it from the list completely (though not from the complete computer, just the startup section). Then you put out of action an application or submission to protect it from running on startup, and the 'facilitate' button apparently re-enables a previously program which you had put it out of action. You would be suggested disabling any of the Microsoft branded apps besides the sidebar.