Thread: How to know about Intel Processor?

How to know about Intel Processor?

Hi there, I am having one issue that i think can be solved with your help. So here is the problem, Actually i have purchased a second hand computer from one of the friend and i have reformatted and want to know about the processor of same because my friend unable to tell me the same as he is shifted somewhere. So help me with How to know about Intel Processor?. Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to know about Intel Processor?

For that you have to ask same to the Intel official site in response you will get the a utility tools that runs to your system and tell you about the processor that you are using. This utility tool is known as the 'Intel Processor Identification Utility' so its better to go to the site and ask for the same so that you will know about your processor.

You can take help of Intel Processor Identification Utility which is and software developed by the Intel Corporation to scan system for the processor. It is available in the .msi file format on the Intel Site so if you wish to use it then download it form here. After the download will finish just run this and know about your system. Thanks

The IntelĀ® Processor Identification Utility was developed by Intel Corporation to identify characteristics of the processor inside a system. In addition to displaying processor details, this tool provides a frequency test feature to determine if the processor is operating at the tested and rated speed marked on the processor. To know more about it visit the Intel site.

Hey thanks for the download detail of the Intel Processor Identification Utility which helped me to know about my processor. I have come o know with the same that i am using the Intel Core i5 processor for my system. But can you help me more by finding that which one is better Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5?.
    Last edited by seema_thk; 11-02-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Dr. V Guest

Both are the product of the Intel and the Intel Core i3 is released after the i5 so there are more expectation from the Intel Core i3. So if you are looking for the comparison between both of then visit link given below that will help you for the knowing it better. I hope you will like it. If you like it then say thanks.
    Which is Better between Intel Core i3 and Intel Core i5 Processor