Thread: Does Camersoft Skype Video Recorder support Windows 7

Does Camersoft Skype Video Recorder support Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 1 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I want to know that does Camersoft Skype Video Recorder support Windows 7? I have heard that this is the best tool for recording Skype Webcam Video during the Skype conversations. Please provide your views and suggestions on this query as soon as possible.

Re: Does Camersoft Skype Video Recorder support Windows 7

I think that you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system to check if Camersoft Skype Video Recorder supports Windows 7 or not. If it lists this particular software as compatible, then will will work without any problems in Windows 7 operating system. If it is shown as incompatible, then there will be problems when it runs in Windows 7.

Hello there, only the latest version of Camersoft Skype Video Recorder has proved to support Windows 7. The older versions are having problems when they are started in this operating system. This is because the developers have made this latest version such that all the available operating systems in the market should be supported by the software.

Here are the system requirements for the new version of Camersoft Skype Video Recorder and it has been shown that Windows 7 is supported by the software:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64
    • Windows 7

Other requirements:
    • Processor: Intel Pentium III 350MHz or higher
    • RAM: 512 MB or higher

Camersoft Skype Video Recorder supports Windows 7 and it is a very good tool for recording the Skype conversations. It helps to encode the recording into AVI movie files. he video can be converted to iPod, iPhone, MP4, WMV, MP3, etc. types of formats that are available. The cost of the new version is $29.00 and the file size is 4.54 MB only. All these features comes with a very simple interface that does not need much experience to use the same.

There many other tools in addition to Camersoft Skype Video Recorder and that support Windows 7.They are given below and you can use them for recording the Skype conversations:
    1. Supertintin Skype Video Call Recorder 1.1.0.0804
    2. Skype Recorder 2.5
    3. iFree Skype Recorder 2.0.1.6
    4. PrettyMay Call Recorder for Skype 3.0.5.18
    5. PowerGramo Skype Recorder 4.1
    6. MX Skype Recorder 3.8.1

Personal for me the best program for recorder Ckype there is IMCapture for Skype (Win).

I also use IMCapture for Skype! it works good without any problem! Thanks!!!

Hello people,
    I use Camerasoft too since a few days, I use windows vista.
    I got a question about the program tho.
    I've send this question 3 times to the support of camerasoft, but I get no answers

When I record an skype video call, camerasoft makes an AVI file somewhere, this file you can convert. But!
    When I try to play the file I only hear audi, Dont see video.
    When I try to convert to other type of files or use differtent kind of players (windows mediaplayer, quicktimeplayer, VLC, divx player etc) it doenst work.
    I keep only hearing sound.

Am I recording wrong?
    What am I down wrong?
    I paid for the program, maybe wrong version?

Can someone please help me?

I am kinda a computer noob, So I dont know much about it. Maybe that is the prob lol.

Hi waleranbigod,

It is a most common problem that you are facing because either you havent downloaded and installed the correct Codec pack software or it might have been corrupted if already installed or Windows Media Player isn't properly associating the correct codec on your system in a way that makes playback possible. So the first step is to install the correct codec pack software in your computer. I usually use a software called GSpot that checks the avi required file in the correct manner. So download and install GSpot and check whether you face the same problem or not.

Quote Originally Posted by james_911 View Post
    Hi waleranbigod,

It is a most common problem that you are facing because either you havent downloaded and installed the correct Codec pack software or it might have been corrupted if already installed or Windows Media Player isn't properly associating the correct codec on your system in a way that makes playback possible. So the first step is to install the correct codec pack software in your computer. I usually use a software called GSpot that checks the avi required file in the correct manner. So download and install GSpot and check whether you face the same problem or not.

Thank you very much James. I downloaded that prog and indeed it tells me I dont have the correct Codec installed for the files I recorded.
    The question is where I can get the correct COdec now.
    I will try download it, maybe you have a link. Thanks for this information.

I think you nee to try the k lite mega codec pack which a media player that plays almost all the format. So you should go with the link and download the file then install and try to run the same and see whether its is working with the video file or not. I hope this will help you to run the file. Also let me know about working of this file so that i can find more solution.