Thread: Cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7

Cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7

Debugger for MySQL is a debugger for MySQL and it had proved a great help for me when I was working with SQL in the previous operating system that had Windows XP installed in it. But, I cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7 after upgrading the operating system. I cannot understand the problem, since there was no problem encountered during its installation. Kindly provide the solutions that I can use in this situation.

Re: Cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7

You cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7, since it supports only Windows XP operating system. Such tools run in Windows XP only. Hence, it is suggested to keep another operating system like Windows XP, that will help to solve such problems of incompatibility with the different applications and programs in Windows 7. You will have to install the other operating system in another drive in your computer.

It is also possible that you cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7 may be because of an installation error. Some programs and applications that do not support Windows 7, sometimes run fine in the Windows 7. I suggest you to reinstall the software and make sure that you do not run any other applications or programs while reinstalling it. This may help to solve your problem.

The hardware and software evaluation tool lists the softwares, applications and programs that are incompatible in the system. So, I guess that you will have to run this particular tool to check what the actual problem is, that you cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7. If it shows that the software is incompatible with Windows 7, then you will have to look out for the complements that are available in the market and that will work in Windows 7 too.

I suppose that there is a compatibility tool available in the internet for Debugger for MySQL. So, if you cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7, then download the same and install it before you install the Debugger for MySQL. Such tools have been released to get rid of the incompatibility issues that are being encountered in Windows 7 operating system.

If the installation has been successful, then I suggest you to use the troubleshoot compatibility option if you cannot run Debugger for MySQL in Windows 7. This option sets the operating system in the compatibility mode when the application or program runs. You can let the system to detect the problems that it is having when it runs in Windows 7. It is also possible that you can specify the errors by yourself that you are finding.