Thread: How to see hidden folders in Windows 7?

How to see hidden folders in Windows 7?

Hi there, I am the New bea for the Computer as i have just assembled a same from a shop for the purpose of the study. And i have got the Windows 7 in it. But when i am working on Windows 7 operating system by mistake i have hide the folder and now i want to unhidden or see the folder so tell me How to see hidden folders in Windows 7?. Expecting reply soon. Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to see hidden folders in Windows 7?

Hi, As you are new then let me tell you that you can do the same with the help of the Folder option that is same for all the version of the Windows operating system. Just click on the tools and and go to folder option now you will get the a window click on the View tab and then select the "Show hidden Files and Folder option and click on apply follow by the Ok. Thats it now you can see the hidden folder.

As i have discussed above that i am new for the Windows 7 that i have recently installed so i am not much aware of the technology of it. So if you help me with the detailed description to perform the above mention task to unhide the Folder and files in Windows 7. A help may be appreciated. Hope t get the solution from here.

Dr. V Guest

No issue, Just follow the steps that has been given to describe the same in the detailed manner that you are asking about. So go through the step.

1. Double my Computer to open it
    2. Go to the Tools Menu from the Menubar
    3. Now Click on Folder Option
    4. On the Folder Option Window Click on View tab
    5. And under Advance Setting section Click on Show Hidden Files and Folder Radio button
    6. Click on Apply button
    7. Click on OK button

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks a lot for you quick help with the problem i am getting and get the proper solution from you so this appreciated. I have come across one more issue that is with the Aero theme this time. I have disabled the Aero theme and now want to activate the same so could you please tell me how to enable it once again.

Dr. V Guest

The steps that you have taken to deactivate the Aero theme can also be helpful for the activation of the same so its better to activate the Aero theme with the help of the same. i can also guide you with the links that are having the solution to enable the aero theme that you are looking for. So just have look on these link.
    How to enable aero in Windows 7 with VMWare
    Windows Aero not working in Windows 7
    Problem with aero effect in the Windows 7