Thread: How to customize the Windows 7 Taskbar with 7 Taskbar Tweaker?

How to customize the Windows 7 Taskbar with 7 Taskbar Tweaker?

Hi there, I am using the Windows 7 operating system that i have recently installed to work with personal use. Now i want to customize the taskbar of so that i can add some good feature. I know some of the task bar manager utility that makes the some changes but not all. So i am looking for the tools that alone make more customization in Windows 7. And while looking for the same i have come to know about the 7. So if you will tell me How to customize the Windows 7 Taskbar with 7 Taskbar Tweaker? then it will be helpful for me to work with this tools. Thank you

Re: How to customize the Windows 7 Taskbar with 7 Taskbar Tweaker?

7 Taskbar Tweaker is the very good utility tool which does not require the any kind of the installation of the same. All you have to do is to download the 7 Taskbar Tweaker and then open it. You will get the option to manage the taskbar that can change the Right Click behavior of the Taskbar. Before when you are clicking on the taskbar you are getting the jump list but after using the same you will get the standard menu.

This is really working tools that i have also gone through and let me tell you that this will give you the complete new taskbar by adding the most wonderful task on it. As yo can not get with any other tool. This also changes the dropping of the 'Open With' which is working with the drag a file on the same and will open it automatically instead of pin to option that you are getting before. So i will suggest you to use it once and see the working style of it as how it changes the taskbar

Thanks a lot for letting me know about this utility that i have asked for to work with the Windows 7 taskbar. And i have got all about it and the quick response of you people are appreciated. But can you please help me more with the "Taskbar Overlord" which is another utility that work with the Windows 7.

Taskbar Overlord is also an utility tool, that work with the Windows 7 taskbar as the other tools does but the difference is that this work with the context menu of the taskbar. There are different download for the different mouse click are available. To download the same and to know more about the same you have to check the link given below.
    Change Windows 7 taskbar with Taskbar Overlord

This programs enables you to tweak your Windows 7 taskbar.
    Features:
    • Show standard window menu on right click instead of jump list.
    • Close or focus a window on middle click instead of running a new instance.
    • Disable grouping of windows by file path or application id.
    • Cycle through windows of a grouped button on left click instead of showing a thumbnails preview.
    • Open with while dropping a file on a taskbar button instead of pinning.
    • Disable thumbnail previews.

To know more about 7 Taskbar Tweaker visit the official site of the same i.e. rammichael.com