Thread: Reinstall the Operating System on D58 Notebook Series

Reinstall the Operating System on D58 Notebook Series

hi
    i just purchased gateway D58 Notebook Series laptop.I have installed it windows vista operating system.actually i don't have much information about that particular laptop.Actually i want to reinstall my operating system in that type of particular system but i don't know how do i do this so any one tell me that how do i reinstall the Operating System on D58 Notebook Series

Dr. V Guest

Re: Reinstall the Operating System on D58 Notebook Series

In that system,you can used windows vista operating system in that system.You can also used some processor like Intel® Core 2® Duo mobile processor T9400/T9550/T9600.In that particular notebook you can also used hard disk like 160/250/320/500 GB or larger hard disk drive firstly restart the computer after that whenever gateway came on screen that time press the Alt and F10 keys repeatedly.after that enter.Then system recovery program has loaded, follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system.Make sure that before that installation process Select models have the ability to have the operating system reinstalled from a hidden drive built into the computer.

You can also reinstalled operating system from some recovery media like insert the disk labeled System CD into the computer's disk drive and after that you can restart the computer.Then press F12 key after gateway logo appeared on screen display.After that Select either CDROM or DVD as the boot device,this may vary depending on the system whichever you used.After that When prompted for the Recovery CD, remove the System CD and insert the Recovery CD.finally you can follow some prompt for installing operating system.

The operating system which can operate the system in windows vista it is a operating system which is developed by Microsoft .This type of operating system is use in pc,laptop as well as net book, D58 Notebook Series also use same operating system.When you want to reinstall the operating system that time remove the old version after that Restart the computer.Then press Alt and F10 keys repeatedly.And enter make sure that If the ability to reinstall from the previous method is not available or fails during the recovery, recovery of the operating system will need to be from Recovery Media. If there are multiple Recovery CDs, please insert the first Recovery CD.As well as If you do not have a set of Gateway Recovery Media you may purchase recovery media online