Thread: Sandra lite 2009 1.15.96 not able to work under Windows 7

Sandra lite 2009 1.15.96 not able to work under Windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed a program that is Sandra lite 2009 1.15.96 in order to get the detailed information of my computer's hardware and software related things. The problem is that I have upgraded my system and now I am not able to use the application. Please help me out. Thank you.

It may be that the application you have installed to the system may have some bug issues appended to the same and hence it is not able to work with the same since because of that. It is indeed essential that you look out for the same and make the amendments to implement that would help you out. Do look out for the same. This should help you out.

As you have upgraded the system it is necessary that the system should be installed with upgraded drivers and accessories with the application so that it may work well with the system. It is because the operating system that is been installed is highly sophisticated and hence it needs to be looked with the compatibility feature that it should support. So do check out so that the issue can be sorted out.

You should have or you need to reinstall the operating system completely by formatting the drives. This is because Windows 7 is a new operating system that supports high features and hence it would be better if you perform a clean installation which means formatting the system and then installing the operating system software properly. This will help you out in making the things to work out well then.

Perform a clean boot. That would help you out in making the things to work out properly. Follow the steps as mentioned below:

a) Open the star button by clicking on it.
    b) Now enter msconfig in the searchbox.
    c) After it is been done choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab.
    d) Now disable the services.
    e) Restart the system.

The compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 should help you out to clear out the things. It is necessary that the application should be able to cope with the system that is to the operating system. This will work out when been installed to the same. Also you could then make the things that is the application to function with the tools that would help in supporting them.