Thread: Trillian Astra 4.1.0.23 issues with Windows 7

Trillian Astra 4.1.0.23 issues with Windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 been installed as the operating system to it. I have downloaded an application that is Trillian Astra 4.1.0.23 an internet relay chat client application. The problem is that I am not able to work with the application. The application gets freezed while executing. I do not know what could be the problem? Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Trillian Astra 4.1.0.23 issues with Windows 7

The problem that you are facing that is the application gets freezed when the application is been executed. It may be that the application that you have downloaded may have certain issues appended to the same. It may be that some bugs might have been appended to it and hence the application is unable to get the work with. So do check out for the same. Hope this will sort the issue.

There is a possibility that the application may not be compatible with the same. It is very essential that the application should be able to cope up with the operating system. It is because as the operating system plays a vital role in such case. Do check out for the thing. Look out for the system configuration and its requirements as per execution. Check it out.

You can process a clean boot in order to make the things to work if there is any compatibility issue. Follow the steps as below:

* Click on the start button.
    * In the search box option type msconfig and hit enter.
    * Now after it is been done in the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

If there is a compatibility issue related to the same. You need to install the compatibility tools for the same. This will make the application to execute well under Windows 7. Install the compatibility tools for windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 so that you can make the application to work out for you under the same. This will help you out and make things to work better.

Reinstalling the application may help you out to. This is because if there is some issues related to the same it may then uninstalling it would result in removal of the complete package and hence then could install the new pack for the same. All you need to do is to remove the application from the system and then install a new pack for the same. Check out.