Thread: Does windows registry make windows slow

Does windows registry make windows slow

I am using windows 7 in my PC. I had upgraded that recently with an additional ram. But after some time the entire system became slow. I had installed some softwares and game from my part, that I agree. I had found that windows registry make this files really slow and of no use. I want tips on the same. How to fix up registry at once if in case I found any slow issue.

Re: Does windows registry make windows slow

You can use a Registry Repair Tool. It has the capability to execute system preservation, optimization tasks as well as registry repairs mechanically with just a few mouse clicks. Windows restry is the reason or incentive your computer is running slow. I had found that 90% of Windows interrelated performance issues as well as system collides are due to errors in the Windows Registry.

The Windows Registry is the place where all your arrangement or design settings are stored. The Windows Registry is enormous because it stores every setting from the surroundings of your desktop all the way to what programs load when your computer starts. The registry accounts for it all. Every time you install a new program it makes revolutionize or modify to your Windows registry.

Yes you can even the settings for your hardware are stored in the registry. The longer you have your computer the extra or supplementary errors give the impression to find their way into your registry, along with useless information in sequence and unnecessary configuration settings that have a propensity to bog your system down. These things can cause or inflict have on your system. Learning the ins and outs of the Windows registry will give you the power to attach almost any problem affecting your computer.

You can learn how to generate a restore point will give you a very influential tool in helping you continue or sustain your Windows installation. Always generating a restore point when making any modification to your operating system and you will always be able to convalesce in the event you damage your installation. This is extremely or enormously imperative when working on your Windows registry. Never edit your registry without information in sequence on it.

It is simple to generate a restore point. You have to go to the properties after right Click on My Computer. Now select on System prevention on the tasks menu. Select on the Create Button. You should get a screen comparable to the one on the next page. Pursue the wizard. By running this in any condition your will be restored back again and work fine.

faust1 Guest

registrty itself doesn't. its the registry corruption and massive accumulation of trash that can make system slower. simple tool for cleaning registry such as reginout help you to throw this dirt out...and keep system clean.

Can u Tell best Registry Repair tools