Thread: Not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7

Not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7

I am having a problem in my system that I am not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7. Whenever I try to install the software, I get an error saying "This setup is not for this operating system". It worked fine in many of my friends systems that had operating systems like Windows XP and Windows Vista too. I cannot understand why this problem is occurring in Windows 7. may be this is an incompatibility issue. Kindly help me with your suggestions and solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7

You are not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7 is surely an incompatible issue that the operating system is having with the application. This is why it is always recommended to keep away from Windows 7. It is also difficult to search for the alternatives or complements for such types of applications. I suggest you to install another operating system and use that operating system to solve such sorts of incompatibility issues with Windows 7.

I suppose that you are using an old version of the application because of which you are not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7. Such incompatibility issues have been solved in the new versions of the software. This is because the developers are making the new versions, so that it should run in all the available operating systems in the market.

Dr. V Guest

You are not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7, since this application does not support this operating system. Here are the platforms that its supports:
    • Windows 3.1x
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Hello there, if you are not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7, then I suggest you to download the compatibility tool for the particular software or application from the internet and install the same before you try installing the software. After that, try installing the software and your problem will be hopefully solved and I can assure you this, since I have used the same technique to get rid of such incompatibility issues in my system.

The Run as Administrator option helps to execute all the programs and applications forcefully in Windows 7. So, if you are not able to install NextInstaller in Windows 7, then try using this option. Such problems are normally not the incompatibility issues that the operating system has with the applications and programs. Such messages are alerted, since there are many types of security features in Windows 7 operating system.