Thread: Unable to boot after turning Applocker on

Unable to boot after turning Applocker on

Don't know why but my Applocker stopped working suddenly after creating a group policy. I am not very much certain whether it is on or not. All the symptoms suggest that the Applocker is off. So i turned Applocker on and after that it suddenly won't boot. Please help me in this matter. any help would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to boot after turning Applocker on

In order to help you in a better way i will require some more information on this topic so in your further replies try to provide enough information such that what sort of group policies have you created on your system and also don't forget to mention the details about your system and its configuration.

I want to know what sort of system are you using and also mention the the operating system. After all these information i will come to know about the actual problem definition. And hence i can help you in a better way. I can help you only after these information so try to post it in your further replies.

Sometimes the applocker evaluates digital signature improperly and hence you are suffering from an unexpected problem. I think you need to start your windows in that safe mode and after it starts in the safe mode you can turn off the applocker again .I hope that this will fix this issue for sure.

I think if you delete the policies which you have created you can get this problem solved immediately so start the system in the safe mode and then try to delete the group policies of what you created before this problem started. After the deletion of the group policies you can get rid of this problem.

Dr. V Guest

Most probably your Applocker publilsher rules may not be functioning properly an hence you are facing this problem. The best possible solution to this problem is to restore your system to a previous restore point where your system was stable and running smoothly with out any sort of applocker problems.