Thread: Not able to install Email Spider

Not able to install Email Spider

I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 7 from Windows Vista. Email Spider is an Email extraction software, that worked fine in the previous operating system. The problem is that I am not able to install Email Spider now after upgradation to Windows 7. I keep getting a message saying "Error: This setup is not for this operating system". All possible replies and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Not able to install Email Spider

The problem that you are not able to install Email Spider is because of the operating system that you are using. The platforms supported by Email Spider are as follows:
    • Linux
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64
    • Unix

So, it has not mentioned that it supports Windows 7 operating system.

Dr. V Guest

You are not able to install Email Spider may be an incompatibility issue. I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool to confirm this. This tool detects the applications and programs that are incompatible in the operating system. So, if it shows as incompatible, then there is no option left. You will have to look for the alternatives available. If it shows as compatible, then there has bee some problem during installation. So, reinstalling the software will solve the problem.

Download the compatibility tool for this particular software from the internet if you are not able to install Email Spider. This tool has been released to get rid of the incompatibility problems in Windows 7. Make sure that you install the compatibility tool first. Then, try installing the software. It will start the installation and will work fine without any problems in your system.

You can use the following complements available in the market if you are not able to install Email Spider:
    1. Email Extractor Jeanie Pro 3.3.6
    2. EmailSpider Gold 8
    3. 007 Email Spider Easy 4.99
    4. Email Spider 7.45
    5. Fast Emal Spider 1.25
    6. onl!ne email grabber professional 1.3

You are not able to install Email Spider is just another incompatibility issue in Windows 7 operating system. This is why it is always recommended to keep another operating system installed in the system with Windows 7. With this technique, your system will become a dual boot system. So, when you start the system, you can start the operating system that you want. Thus, the incompatibilities in Windows 7 can be solved in the other operating system.