Thread: How to force quit application

How to force quit application

I have downloaded a new song player tool which works with itunes. Now the problem is that it has though installed properly but the thing is that it freezes my system. I clicked on the file nothing happens. Many a time I just remove the plug and put back. Is there a way by which I can force quit a application like the end process thing in windows. Also post some basic commands and features of spotlight.

Re: How to force quit application

If you are using the Mac then you will not get this problem of for the force quit application in your system. As I had not heard any such of issue like crashed, frozen, or had any other type of hang ups the person who are using the Mac. Some time it may happen that the applications will freeze up and you get the spinning ball and if it not going away you cannot do any thing to it. You have to weight for it to be close by itself or you can Force Quit on the application causing problems.

The Force Quit is not a intelligence deception even though it to some extent sounds like it could be. The Force Quit is a lot like the ever recognizable control alt delete on a PC. To commence or instigate a force quit just hit the option+apple+escape key control and a window with all of your presently running applications or submission will pop up.

If an application or submission is not reacting, then it will demonstrate up in red and have a “not reacting” message next to it. Just you have to high light it in the list and press Force Quit. The application or submission will immediately close and you can go about your work. This make the application or submission to stop immediately at the same time. Your system resource will get a bit not tied up.

Spotlight is enormous characteristic that was put into practice in OS X with the discharge of Tiger. Spotlight present or permit you to with no trouble and speedily find any file you have on your computer. It will parse through file names, meta data, folder names, anything it can use to recognize what your looking for. Here are some quick keyboard shortcuts for making spotlight work even faster for you.

For the force quit application here are the some better or good spotlight controls. You have to first open the Command + Space bar, and then you Open Spotlight Menu then you can see the Command + Option + Space bar. And at the Inside of Spotlight you can have a Launch Top Result you have to type Command + Return, to show result in the Finder the command is Command + Mouse Click. Like this you can have more control on it.