Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reinstallation OS on LT 1000 Series Netbook

Operating Systems

Old 06-02-2010

Reinstallation OS on LT 1000 Series Netbook

hi
i am bca student.I just purchased LT 1000 Series Net book laptop.I have installed it windows vista operating system.But now actually i want to reinstall operating system on LT 1000 Series Net book,but i don't have much information about that re installation process so any one tell me how do i reinstall operating system on LT 1000 Series Net book?

Old 06-02-2010

Re: Reinstallation OS on LT 1000 Series Netbook

You can use windows vista or windows xp operating system in that system.LT 1000 Series Net book use Intel® Atom™ processor N270 processor.As well as in that system Single channel with on board SDRAM and one SODIMM slot system memory as well as DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM memory interface design.After that if you want to installed operating system in that system then firstly check out that Select models have the ability to have operating system reinstalled from a hidden drive then firstly restart the computer.When the gateway logo come to your LT 1000 Series Netbook screen then immediately press the Alt and F10 keys.Whenever prompted with a boot screen then hit enter key rapidly.After that process the system recovery program has loaded then follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system, which you want.
Old 06-02-2010

LT 1000 Series Netbook laptop used either windows xp or windows vista operating system in that particular system.If you do not have a set of Gateway Recovery Media you may purchase recovery media online.For the re installation process.If the ability to reinstall from the previous method is not available or fails during the recovery, recovery of the operating system will need to be from Recovery Media.Firstly insert the disk label system CD into the system disk drive and after that restart the computer,after that you can press the F12 key repeatedly.Whenever gate way logo came into your screen.Then select CDROM or DVD as the boot device, this may vary depending on the system. afer that remove the System CD and insert the Recovery CD.Make sure that if there are multiple Recovery CDs, please insert the first Recovery CD.
Old 06-02-2010

Software like Gateway® Recovery Management , Microsoft® Money Essentials 2007, Mercado Libre, Wild Tangent® may vary depending on hardware configuration, operating system, and regional availability.Because this type of LT 1000 Series Netbook laptop support just windows xp or windows vista operating system.Make sure that when you want to re installation process in that same system ten Select models have the ability to have the operating system reinstalled from a hidden drive built into the computer.To start the system recovery:after that Restart the computer. When the Gateway logo appears on the screen, press the Alt and F10 keys repeatedly.Then hit enter key finally the system recovery program has loaded finally follow prompts to reinstall the operating system.But when the ability to reinstall from the previous method is not available or fails during the recovery, recovery of the operating system will need to be from Recovery Media.That time use CDROM or DVD as the boot device

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,