Thread: ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7

ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7

Hello friends, ActivityMon is an employee monitoring software, that used to run without any problems in Windows XP. Now, I have upgraded my system to Windows 7. So, ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7. I cannot understand where the problem is, since there were no problems with the installation of the same. Kindly help me with some solutions to this problem.

Re: ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7

If ActivityMon is not working in the system, then it does not mean that ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7. It is possible that there must have been an error during the installation process. This happens when you run other applications and programs along with the installation process. To avoid such errors, it is advised to exit all the applications before beginning the installation of any software or application.

Dr. V Guest

ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7, since it supports only Windows XP operating system. This is why it is suggested to keep another operating system along with Windows 7. So, when you find that any applications or programs are incompatible with Windows 7, you just have to restart the system and load into the other operating system. I suggest you to install Windows XP as the other operating system. The screen from where you can select the operating system is called as Windows Boot Manager.

Hello there, if ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7, then I suggest you to use the compatibility tool. This is a tool that has been released to get rid of the incompatibilities in the system. You just have to make sure that you install the compatibility tool first and then, do the installation of the software. This will hopefully solve the problem.

You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool to make sure the reason why ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7. This is a tool that lists the applications, programs and softwares that are incompatible with the operating system. If it shows that it is compatible, the reinstalling the software will solve the problem. If it lists the software as compatible, then you will have to look for the alternatives available in the market.

If ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7, then use any of the following alternatives available:
    • PC Activity Monitor Professional
    • Employee Monitoring Software
    • PC Activity Monitor Lite
    • Hidetools Spy Monitor
    • IMSurfSentinel
    • Private Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Hello friends, ActivityMon is an employee monitoring software, that used to run without any problems in Windows XP. Now, I have upgraded my system to Windows 7. So, ActivityMon is having incompatibility issues in Windows 7. I cannot understand where the problem is, since there were no problems with the installation of the same. Kindly help me with some solutions to this problem.
    Can you describe your problems with ActivityMon on Windows 7 more deeply? I am using latest version 1.4 on Windows 7 Professional x64 without any problem.