Thread: IPhone Software Suite for Mac OS

IPhone Software Suite for Mac OS

Hi all,

Recently i am buying a new Apple iPhone. It will come with all software CD but I find that the software Suite is incomptible with my PC. I am using Mac OS in my PC. Can anybody suggest me for the iPhone Software Suite for Mac OS. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

4Media iPhone Software Suite for Mac is the best option for you. The suite includes the iPhone Ringtone Maker, DVD to iPhone Converter, iPhone Video Converter and the iPhone Transfer. It is now what iPhone and Mac users have been waiting for. This Mac iPhone software box up give you with all the purpose of DVD to iPhone ripping, iPhone video converting, iPhone backup and file transferring and also creation your own iPhone ringtones. This iPhone software package for Mac maintains all accepted video and audio formats in addition to the newest iPhone firmware 2.x, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Check and reply.

I am also using 4Media iPhone Software Suite for my Mac PC. It extra features have been added to this Mac software package to completely upgrade your iPhone. Now you can create videos from pictures, remove favorite DVD,video segments, search iPhone files competently, and run the iPhone as a portable hard drive. It is not only influential and flexible; The 4Media iPhone Software Suite for Mac will carry you full suppleness and expediency to your iPhone life. Best of luck.

iPhone Software Suite for Mac supported all iPhone types as well as the latest iPhone firmware 2.x, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are supported. It is well matched with most popular video-audio files including WMV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMA, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, AC3, , OGG, RA, APE, MP4 . It can Split DVD movies and videos into more than a few parts to fit on the iPhone and choose out the preferred section from the source file for converting to iPhone video, music or ringtone files. It can output multiple format files as of a single DVD source to well all your wants. Check it and reply if you need more information.

You can try or even Buy the iPhone Software Suite for Mac. Its regularly priced at $111.00, you can at the present purchase 4Media iPhone Software Suite for Mac that includes iPhone to Mac Transfer, DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac, iPhone Video Converter for Mac, iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac for the amazingly low price of just $83.25. You can also download free trial version. Best of luck.

Re: IPhone Software Suite for Mac OS

With the help of iPhone Software Suite , you can use it as a removable, portable hard drive to get full benefit of your iPhone. There are two modes are present in iphone suite to view music/videos/photos, filter or quick search. It have very user friendly interfaces to make DVD ripping, video converting, file transferring very simple. It also support of multithreading and batch conversion saves you problem and time. Check that and reply.