Thread: GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7

GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7

I am having a problem with a software called GSA Image Spider after upgradation to Windows 7. GSA Image Spider is a software that helps to download all the images from a webserver automatically with or without sub-links. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. The installation had completed without any problems. But, when I start the application, nothing happens. Please provide some suitable solutions.

Dr. V Guest

Re: GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7

GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7 is not necessarily an incompatible issue. There are many security features in this operating system that may be blocking this program from running. I suggest you to use the Run as Administrator option, by right-clicking on the icon of the particular application or program. This option forces any particular application or program to execute. This may hopefully solve the problem.

If you are finding that GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7, then you should have a look at the system requirements that are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Other Requirements:
    • Internet

So, looking at the system requirements, I do not think that GSA Image Spider supports Windows 7.

You do not have to take the problem of GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7 as an incompatibility issue. It can be that there must have been a problem during the installation. Even if it must have shown that the installation has completed successfully, a background error must have occurred. This happens when you run other applications in the background of the installation process. I suggest you to reinstall the software and make sure that no applications run in the background this time.

You need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool to make it sure that GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7. If it list GSA Image Spider among the incompatible programs and applications in the system, then you can confirm about its incompatibility. You need not worry after that, since there are many alternatives available for the same in the market. Search for the same on the internet.

If GSA Image Spider is incompatible with Windows 7, then use the any of the following complements available:
    1. 1-More Scanner 1.1
    2. JustXtract Images 1
    3. 1-More WebScanner 1.1
    4. GrabJPG 1.11
    5. Bulk Image Downloader 1.38
    6. ImageFans 1.6