Thread: How to copy DVD on Mac OS X

How to copy DVD on Mac OS X

Hi all,

I am using Mac OS –X. I fell irritated when some of my favorite DVD movies became eternally unfeasible as it was over-scratched. I may think if I had made an extra copy of the DVD movie, we could still enjoy it. I want to know that is software or process is exit for backup DVD movies to blank DVD discs on Mac OS X that I will play in my set top DVD player. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

4Media DVD Copy for Mac can backup DVD movies to blank DVD discs on Mac OS X, You may take a full length movie plus make a almost the same DVD copy on Mac OS X that you can records and play in your set top DVD player. This duplicate will be playable in all regions and not precious by the loathsome copy guard of regular DVDs. The whole procedure should only get about 40 minutes on a faster G4. Check it out and reply.

The tool i use is 4Media DVD Copy for Mac, which is a professional Mac DVD copying software allowing me to backup and burn my DVDs. This software is the quick and competent way to copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9 in a 1:1 ratio, and as well compresses DVD-9 that is dual-layer DVD to one DVD-5 disc with the maximum quality. Hurry up. Best of luck.

4Media DVD Copy for Mac is a professional Mac DVD copying software consent you to backup and burn your DVDs. The system requirement is Processor should PowerPCG4/G5 or Intel processor ,OS should Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.6, RAM should 512MB RAM , Free Hard Disk should 30MB space for installation and Graphic Card should be Super VGA (800x600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card. Check and reply.

You can also choose full disc or main movie mode to either duplicate the DVD as a entire or just copy the movie section. The Mac DVD burner can copy and burn DVDs with the menu omitted. Still if you decide to include the menu, the "Skip Menu" feature lets you evade it for future playing. Auto detects your DVD and formats the rewritable DVD if it is not blank. Even a beginner can handle 4Media DVD Copy for Mac at a quick look with its brief interface. Check and reply.